Best Tour Operators in Kerala

Completed my trip to Kerala and I interacted with lot of Kerala Tour Operators to plan my trip and here is my take .
There is a bunch of good tour operators in Kerala and it is always better to take a package directly from a local tour operator in Kerala who will be able to give a better price than big operators if you want a private tour ,Customized tour packages , Honeymoon in Kerala or even and Ayurveda massage.






I was really scepticle in choosing a right operator without having any connection from South India it was tough in choosing one among all. With a great collection of good tour operators in Google ,i did not want to go for any tour operator that was not having a good feedback from customers.

There were a bunch of sites like travel triangle, holiday IQ etc which aggregates the requests from various operators, but few of my friends who booked packages said that when there were complaints in the trip they took from these aggregator providers neither the aggregator nor the tour operator took ownership and resolved the complaint because of which I never even tried using them as I wanted my tour to be special.







Later i came across a tour operator from Kerala ,i had a chance to interact with them and to exchange a few words about my travel and needs , frankly saying they provide so good hospitality towards me being a Non Indian i felt like home.
Introducing **Tripwayz** (https://www.tripwayz.com/) our Travel Operators , they have such an amazing packages customized for everyone's need. I’ve booked through them my itinerary was well executed and planned.

I had such a great time there because of these guys ,Thank you so much team **Tripwayz** for making my trip to an unforgettable and memorable one.

Will never ever fail in suggesting you guys .

If you are looking for a  tour operator in kerala then don't waste time rush to them check out their website guys coz if did : Tripwayz Holidays - Best Tour Operators In Kerala (https://www.tripwayz.com/)

Comments

Popular Posts